|Disponibilità altri pezzi previo ordine||no|
Oakley M Frame 3.0 Black frame Prizm tr22
PEAK PERFORMANCE STARTS WITH RAZOR-SHARP FOCUS
Whatever situation you are shooting in, whatever nature throws at you, Oakley Standard Issue Prizm™ Lens Tints enhance the adaptability and acuity of the human eye while providing protection and comfort. Oakley Standard Issue engineered an array of Prizm™ Contrast lenses providing a marksman with viable lens alternatives in different field conditions. The lenses strategically block wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to MAXIMIZE CONTRAST between colors, providing the user with REDUCED EYE FATIGUE and ENHANCED VISION.
FOCUS IS ESSENTIAL
Oakley Standard Issue Prizm™ lenses are engineered to fine tune the users visual contrast and depth perception. Making it easy to identify targets while reducing eye fatigue for better focus and performance when it counts.
The best eyewear does more than protect you against ballistic fragmentation. It provides the optical clarity that helps you avoid the danger in the first place. Offering uncompromising comfort, fit, form and function that lets you concentrate and stay focused. All while, maximizing efficiency and convenience by offering the widest possible compatibility.
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses are block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid™ Technology
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Full compatability with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatability with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye helmets
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- System features quick, tool-free lens change
- Chemical and impact resistant O Matter® frame material
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.